Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MILAN TARGETS JAPANESE STAR HONDA

Milan  target Keisuke Honda believes a move to a bigger club will bring out the best in him. Honda, 27, is contracted to Russian Premier League's CSKA Moscow until December this year but after starring for club and country, a move seems likely.“I don’t know where I’ll be taking the next step yet, but I know I’ve got a chance to play for a big club. I have until August so I’ll wait and see,” Honda told The Japan Times.“If I go to a big club, I’ll become an infinitely better player. The improvement I’ll make then will be anything but minor.“I’m the type to soak up everything and anything in my surroundings, and if I play with better players, I’ll get better. It’s how I’ve been able to get this far in my career.” If Honda does move to the Serie A, he will follow in the footsteps of a certain Japanese legend, Hidetoshi Nakata who played for Roma as well as Yuto Nagatomo at Inter.
 

honda

No comments:

Post a Comment